Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blue Kimono....and no doves today!

Well...here I am again today. Did another watercolor...I'll have to stitch after dinner today. Besides my paint pots I was trying to play nurse to my little miniature dachshund, Pooper (yes, that's really her name). She's 13 yrs. old now....and getting a little dotty...but she is such a sweet, lovey little dog...and I hate it when she seems sick. I have a feeling it's just her old bones creaking....I gave her an anti-inflammatory that we got at the Vet's office. She seemed a little better after a while. She's eating and drinking....but just seems to want to cuddle and sleep. That's OK with me...I'll give her lots of love and tummy rubs....and hope that she's back to her normal self again soon.

I'm happy to report that no doves entered the premises today....so I had no dove catching or feather picking-up to do today. Hooray!!!

2 comments:

Ruthykins said...

birds seem to be going crazy lately

Unknown said...

Is pooper 13 years old aready?