Friday, July 24, 2009

Part Two...Week Two




















This is my 2-page, girl-with-the-wild-hair, drawing. I've forgotten if we're supposed to paint the hair on our journal goddesses or if we're supposed to leave the painting of hair, backgrounds, etc. until next week. The brain is first to go, I hear. I might just have to watch the week 2 videos again for the answers. I wouldn't hurt me a bit if I watched the videos again...watching Suzi do a drawing and hearing her explain what she's doing and why she's doing it will just help me in the long run. OK...so I'll watch the videos again.
XOXO

2 comments:

Ruthykins said...

she's so ethereal. do you ever sell your paintings?

Naukishtae said...

These (i started at the top) are great pieces.. really great eyes.. they capture you right away..