Thursday, February 26, 2009

Xs & Other Stuff













My collection of done (X-stitch) stuff...so far...includes 20 Santas, 10 birdies (all Prairie Schooler.......Miss Mary Mack (La-D-Da) and Anna's Bird (The Goode Huswife). Works in progress? I'm on the 7th block of Houses of Hawk Run Hollow (Carriage House) and have stitched a bit of the upper left hand corner on a Moira Blackburn Sampler: Growing Like a Tree. I'll not bore you with photos of my ATCs, painted furniture, carvings, quilts, or mosaics..........yet.

3 comments:

Ruthykins said...

ooooh, i like painted furniture.

Tatooinesky said...

Creating "stuff" is good. And who knows, maybe one day your "stuff" will transform into Salary. You do make very nice "stuff".

Dawn said...

Oh please let us see pics of your
ATC's, decorated furniture and mosaics. I know they must be good,looking at the ATC's you posted later on.

Go for it girl!!