Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Second Cuppa Koffee



Having had a restless night, it may be a stretch to think that I'll be able to write anything that makes any sense to the reader. I find it peculiar that I always make perfect sense to myself...in my head...but by the time my thoughts become text things seem to become quite garbley. Well, garbley or not...my compulsion to write has overcome any embarrassment that I might feel at exposing my blog as the product of a messy mind......so......here 'goes. And here's where that second cuppa-koffee comes in handy.

Today, I thought that I'd show you some of what I do that keeps me just on the safe side of sane. One must not only fill the hours of ones life with stuff to do...it is certain to look better (to others) if some of the stuff has value. When I worked at the bank (it's better if I keep this 'bank' part generic...because there might come a day when, after another restless night, I might want to rant about banking) my 'value' was measured by the size and regularity of my salary...well, maybe just by the regularity. Now, it's not salary...but stuff produced...that validates my existence. And I do a lot of stuff. Most of questionable value, I admit (just like the ol' salary), but none the less a validation. Samplers often bear the motto: When this you see, remember me. I guess it's why I do what I do...so I'll be remembered...at least until after the garage sale.

2 comments:

Ruthykins said...

i like how the animals are right by santa. he must be a very nice man. i mean, i know he's nice to humans, but apparently also to animals.

Fatema ( SL ) said...

What lovely finishes.
Congrats on the finishes.
Sorry to hear about the dove.