Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Color!!! Love Color!!!



















This week's workshop uses what was presented and practiced last week but adds color to the mix. I'm finally working in the beautiful creamy butter colored Moleskine sketch book. I love the way the paper takes the pencil and the soft effects that are possible by light applications of even pale colors. These pages have a way to go before they're finished. Suzi says that we'll be working on the eyes and backgrounds next week. This week is for faces...and subtlety. So far I think that I'm pleased with what I've drawn. I'm way more than pleased with the improvement in my ability to draw a face. This was a Woo-Hoo!!!!! day for me. Woo-Hoo!!!!

2 comments:

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Feeling that! Woohoo! I love these two! :o)

Ruthykins said...

i like these. i love the hair. the one on the left has hair that looks so real and natural