Friday, July 17, 2009

Practice...practice...practice!!!


There you see my first homework assignments in...oh....30 years or so. I did these for my Goddess and the Poet drawing class. On the left is my gray scale and sphere...on the right, noses, eyes and lips. This afternoon I'm going to work on putting these together...and putting what I've learned so far...to draw a face or two. I'm 68 and am just now learning to draw what I always thought was an impossible stretch for me....faces. Suzi's a wonder...think that I'll start an I Luv Suzi-Blu fan club. The first thing that she teaches is that you've got to get rid of the notion of "I can't". I CAN!!!!! I think that I picked up this gem on her website: As long as you're breathing and above ground...you can! Well...that's all that I have to say today. XOXO



No comments: