Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Petite Doll


Just one more little doll to add to my collection. These are so much fun to do (except the one that has the boy & girl on it....I've re-done that one three times since publishing them in this blog...and I still don't like the result...so-o-o-o I think that I'll just paint them out and do something else on that 6 x 12 board). So that's that!
SuziBlu is going to do a "Goddess & Poet Part II" portrait class in December. I'm going to sign up as soon as she opens the sign-ups. We're hoping that she'll teach 3/4 and profile views of the face...I'd prefer 3/4 because there's so much more mystery in a partially turned face (I think). Whatever....I'll be looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Ruthykins said...

aww, she's so cute. this is something i would want to hang in my daughter's room.