Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Peeps


Two more Bird-Peeps for the swap. I'm having fun creating these characters...but one more, and I'll be done. I may just make two....and keep one for myself. Once the swap is complete I'll have five of these little birds from five different artists...and, of course mine too. I'm thinking of making a front and back covers for the set and making a tiny book to keep them together. I have a gizmo with which I can make a spiral binding. That's all. Talk to y'all later.

4 comments:

Ruthykins said...

is that a submarine in the sky? maybe it's a zeppelin. i like it. especially if it is a submarine

roc said...

i just love what you are doing in this swap! these are awesome!

I am a Cheetah girl said...

ilikeyourpage

I am a Cheetah girl said...

I love your blog