Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bird Peeps


Well here we are again...this time, as I told you in my last post, doing Bird Peeps. My first two are more of the Quack or Honk variety...but they are birds anyway...Birds in Fancy Dress. I had a heck of a time getting started. I think that I got to overthinking the project and temporarily fried my brain. But after a totally wasted day...and some thought about what I was doing that made my day so frustrating...I decided that I had sabotaged my work before I even started it. I curled up in my favorite chair with all 5 dogs either next to or on top of me and tried to work on a clipboard. Today I moved my work to a table and got a couple of these bird-ladies finished. I also managed to get the background work done for about 4 more. I may get this wrapped up in a day or two. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ruthykins said...

i like them. i like the rainbow in the background of the goose picture.

roc said...

these are adorable. i am hoping i get one of yours!