Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes, Another One!


Sat dowm this morning...just after I posted the previous entry ...and didn't get up again until Portrait #2 was done. There's something about doing art....I lose all sense of time. Tomorrow I must get to work on another project...a tiny journal in the style of Teesha Moore that several of us are doing as a round robin in one of my groups. The fun never stops! On Friday I start another online class with an artist whose work I really love...she paints such compelling portraits...Sharon Tomlinson. I found her work by sheer accident when her last name caught my attention on one of my journeys through cyber-space. I went to school with three sisters whose last name was Tomlinson....I'm talking 50+ years ago! None of them were named Sharon....but, as I said, the name really brought back lots of school-girl memories. So on Friday....another class! More art! Are you sick of me yet? I warn you....more's on the way. I'll be silent tomorrow....so you'll get a well deserved break from my blogging.

1 comment:

Ruthykins said...

her eyes look so real! they look like my son's eyes.