Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cock-a-doodle-2



So I've made another artistamp. This may not come as a surprize...or thrill you as much as it does me. But, hey, it doesn't take much to make me happy. A completed art project (even a mini-art project like this one) will almost always do it. Let me play with my paper, pencils, paint, ephemera and computer and I'll happily stay occupied for hours. Sometimes I go right through the day without noticing the time or that I was or wasn't hungry. Kind of obsessive I am...when I'm working at what I love best....making art. And I'm happiest when I make art.

Today I'm going to make a few pieces of mail-art...so I can have something ready to send to other mail-art people after the holidays. Then I have to set time aside to re-organize and majorly clean up my messy art spaces (they seem to have sprung up all over the house)....and I feel the need to make some art for myself....something bigger than stamps or mail art....something that will maybe hang on a wall or sit on a shelf. Not all of this will get done today. But it will get done. Yes, it will.

No comments: